Do you work with Australia’s best Intern Pharmacist?
The Pharmacy Guild of Australia is partnering with MIMS Australia in a search to find the MIMS / Guild Intern of the Year! The winner will receive a travel and educational scholarship to the value of $4,500 courtesy of MIMS Australia to pursue their pharmacy career in Australia or overseas.
The winner will also receive flights and accommodation to APP on the Gold Coast, where the winning announcement will be made.
- Nominations close: Sunday, 19th January 2020
- Submissions close: Sunday, 26th January 2020
Who is eligible?
In order to be nominated, you must be enrolled in and successfully completed (or due to complete) the Pharmacy Guild of Australia Intern Training Program (Guild ITP) during the calendar year of the award.
Who can nominate?
- Supervising preceptors
- Yourself! (Self-nomination)
- A pharmacist or other pharmacy colleague
- A Guild ITP clinical tutor
What happens when I’ve been nominated?
Once you have been nominated, you will need to formally accept by completing a Submission. The Submission requires you to answer two questions, to demonstrate excellence in one of the following five criteria:
- Patient-centred practice
- Improving the health of communities
- Innovative pharmacy practice
- Integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Teamwork, communication and reliability
Submission documents will be included in the email advising you of your nomination.