Select your state to view a list of available intern positions. Don’t forget to check back regularly as we frequently add new positions!
Priceline Pharmacy – Moranbah Fair
We have a position available for a full time intern pharmacist commencing in 2020 to work in our customer orientated pharmacy in a mining town (Moranbah).
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake a variety of tasks in the dispensary and front shop with focus on patient care and service. This is an ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to learn all aspects of retail pharmacy under the guidance of two experienced pharmacists.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy to be completed prior to commencement as an intern
• Be able to obtain provisional registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
• Enrol in a Pharmacy Intern Training Program prior to commencement
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Must have attention to detail
• Enthusiastic and eager to learn and able to take instruction
• Dedicated to assisting customers with improving their health and well-being
• Must have the right to live and work in Australia
Moranbah is located 2 hours drive from Mackay and also have direct flight to/from Brisbane.
Applicants should sent their resume and academic record to kinjal patel at email@example.com
Parfrey Pharmacy, Rochedale South
Parfrey Pharmacy is a small suburb pharmacy on the south side of Brisbane, offering one full time intern pharmacist position starting January 2020.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the owner pharmacist with 25 years experience in the industry
- Experience to work in a friendly community pharmacy with nursing home services
Any fourth year pharmacy students who may be interested are welcome to apply. Only potential candidates will be selected for an interview.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stanthorpe Amcal Chemist
Relocate to Queensland’s premier wine region and enjoy the relaxing benefits of a country lifestyle, while still having the opportunity to expand professionally in a busy rural pharmacy.
In addition to above award wage and paid Intern Training Program, you will have the opportunity to gain experience across the many facets of community pharmacy, including
– Dispensing and stock control
– Professional services
– Patient counselling
– Age care facilities
– Dose administration aids
You will require
– Bachelor degree or Masters in Pharmacy
– Excellent communication skills and customer service
– Passion to gain and improve on your skills as a pharmacist
– Dedicated work ethic
– Ability to perform well both in a team and autonomously
Stanthorpe is situated in the heart of the Granite Belt wine region of Queensland, and aside from the dozens of local wineries, it is renowned for it’s fresh produce, friendly community and four seasons.
Only 3 hours from Brisbane, and 3.5 hours from both the Gold Coast and Byron Bay, weekends away are always convenient.
Please send applications to email@example.com
Please note, only those required for an interview will be contacted.
Terry White Chemmart – Goondiwindi
Have a professionally (and personally) rewarding intern year (or longer) with the wonderful team in Goondiwindi.
Our pharmacy won Guild Pharmacy of the Year 2017 and offers many health services to its community.
This is a supported position with 3 pharmacists and dispense techs to help you develop your skills.
Our customers are friendly and appreciative and the community is lively.
Please contact us for more information if you are interested.
Moreton and Coote Pharmacy – Toowoomba
Are you ready to kick start your pharmacy career? If you have excellent communication skills, are willing to work hard and consolidate upon your learning in community pharmacy then apply now
Range Pharmacy – Toowoomba
Intern Pharmacist / Registered Pharmacist required to join our friendly and supportive teams in both Brisbane & Toowoomba locations!
• Full-time positions available
• Unique opportunity to work with a robotic dispensary
• Ongoing training and professional development
• Recently graduated pharmacy students and overseas sponsorship Pharmacists are welcome, training will be provided if necessary.
Our ideal applicants will have a genuine enthusiasm and self-driven passion for delivering exceptional customer service within a Pharmacy environment.
• Completed a Bachelor degree or Masters in Pharmacy
• Customer service and communication skills
• Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
• Attention to detail
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which location you are applying for.
Please note that only those required for an interview will be contacted.
You can also call Saneil on 0413457366 for further information.