Select your state to view a list of available intern positions. Don’t forget to check back regularly as we frequently add new positions!
Priceline Pharmacy Knox – Wantirna South
Priceline Pharmacy Knox is looking for two enthusiastic intern pharmacists to join their team in 2020.
Priceline Pharmacy Knox is uniquely positioned within the Knox Health Domain at the Westfield Knox Shopping Centre. Our Intern Pharmacists work collaboratively with doctors, dentists, optometrists, physiotherapists, psychologists and other allied health professionals within the Knox Health Domain.
Priceline Pharmacy Knox is a newly fitted out fully automated forward dispense style pharmacy. Our intern pharmacists will be exposed to all facets of a service focused community pharmacy including:
– disease state management
– dose administration aids
– vaccination services
– sleep apnoea clinic
– weight management clinic
The successful applicants will be confident and outgoing people, focused individuals with a talent for engaging with and proactively providing health solutions for our customers to make a difference.
You will get to work alongside a great team of experienced staff and will have great support in your development.
Cranbourne Community Pharmacy
Cranbourne Community Pharmacy is offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate full time Intern Pharmacist to join our highly professional team at our pharmacy commencing immediately. We are situated in a super clinic encompassing a multidisciplinary approach to health care including medical, physiotherapy, dental and specialist services.
We are growing, and we need to add an Intern to our store. You will be responsible for working as part of a small yet growing team of three pharmacists in a customer first environment.
Within this role you will be responsible for
- Preparing prescriptions in a timely, efficient and accurate manner under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Counselling consumers on their medication (both prescription and over-the-counter products) in an up-to-date, evidence-based manner under supervision of a pharmacist
- Collaborating and maintaining relationships with health professionals
- Assist in the provision of our growing Dose Administration Aid customers under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Replenishing and coordinating stock movement within the dispensary and front of shop
- Assisting with the PBS claim preparation process
- Maintaining the presentation of the pharmacy
- Practice in accordance with legislation and professional guidelines
- Ability to lead and work as part of a dynamic team with a broad range of roles and responsibilities
- Track record of dependability, time management and attention to detail
- Previous experience in community pharmacy is highly regarded
- Ability to be flexible and work weekends if required
- Minfos dispensing and Minfos POS software familiarity
We are looking for an individual who has a strong work ethic and is willing to learn and grow with the business. If you fit our profile, please apply by providing your cover letter and resume
Kennedys Amcal Pharmacy – Kyneton
We are a busy local pharmacy located in inner regional Victoria looking for a self-motivated pharmacy student to apply for a new position as an Intern Pharmacist.
Operating under the Amcal pharmacy group, this Kyneton pharmacy has been well established across the community for over 15 years and has a strong team of dedicated staff members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for an individual who is keen to learn, who possess an exceptional work ethic and understands the dynamics of a fast-paced retail pharmacy environment. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the pharmacy manager, who will be providing you with guidance and training throughout the internship training year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Assisting with scripts in/out
– Script dispensing (experience with FRED dispense is preferred but not essential)
– Counselling customers about medications both dispensary and OTC
– DAA packing
– Stock ordering
– Assisting with the delivery of Pharmacy Services
Other required skills and attributes:
– Completed a Bachelor degree or Masters in Pharmacy
– Previous retail pharmacy experience would be preferred
– Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
– Excellent customer service
– Ability to follow procedures
– A can-do attitude and team focused
– Willingness to learn
International students are welcome to apply.
Please send a cover letter and CV (word format) to email@example.com. Applications close on 16th September 2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Life Pharmacy Group
Intern Pharmacist Career Opportunities
• Be at the forefront of the future of community pharmacy
• Gain unrivalled skill and experience
• Continual training and professional development
• Nurturing yet challenging work environment
Life Pharmacy Group is excited to present the opportunity for an intern pharmacist to grow within our innovative health team. We have multiple opportunities across rural, regional and metro stores. Whether you are looking for experience in a rural setting or prefer city living – there is an opportunity for you!
Life Pharmacy Group is an award-winning group of independent pharmacies located across NSW, ACT and VIC who are dedicated to providing comprehensive and innovative care to the communities they serve. Our excellence in professional services, health screening, medication management and community engagement provides the perfect environment for an intern pharmacist to develop and advance their community pharmacy skillset.
As our group continues to grow, now is the time to grow with us through a comprehensive and practical intern experience within an established community pharmacy group. Start the next phase of your career today and enjoy the chance to work with a dynamic, fun & progressive team.
To excel in this role you will need:
• Genuine enthusiasm for delivering exceptional patient/customer service
• Great communication skills and be a team player
• A strong work ethic and an ability to use your own initiative
• Self-driven and motivated to want to make a difference in patient’s lives
• A passion for the future of community pharmacy
If this opportunity interests you, start the conversation by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are ongoing.
Laird’s Pharmacy – Clayton
We are looking for an intern who is people orientated, caring and helpful. If you enjoy interacting with customers then you will enjoy working in either one of our well-loved community pharmacies which has been in the pharmacy business for 20 years in Elwood and 30 years in Clayton.
Last October, the Victorian Premier spoke highly of Lairds Pharmacy and the owner’s (Mr and Mrs Foo) commitment to providing personalised holistic primary health care to the communities especially being involved in Suboxone/Methadone programs and seeing lives changed for the better.
We are independent pharmacies, and our business module is based on personalised patient care. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn about the 6 CPA program and other activities that will increase your effectiveness as a pharmacist as soon as you become registered.
Please email your application to
Dr Elizabeth Foo
Proprietor Pharmacist and Doctor of Chinese Med
146-150 Tennyson St
Ph 95313159 Fax 95311689