Select your state to view a list of available intern positions. Don’t forget to check back regularly as we frequently add new positions!
Intern Pharmacist 2022 – Several South Australia locations
Are you graduating in 2021 and looking to kick-start your Pharmacy Career with one of Australia’s most well-respected and well-known pharmacy brands?
Scaffidi Group are now recruiting for 2022 Intern Pharmacists to join their teams!
Ongoing training and development opportunities.
An award winning team with ongoing support from national head office.
Endless opportunities with stores held Australia wide!
About the opportunity:
Multiple fantastic opportunities are now available for 2021 graduating pharmacy students to join one of our South Australian stores as an intern pharmacist.
This 12 month position provides graduates with the opportunity to gain experience and develop knowledge and skills in a range of pharmacy services. As an Intern Pharmacist, you will assist the Pharmacist in the successful operation of the dispensary.
Store options in South Australia for 2022 include:
Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse Morphett Vale
Priceline Pharmacy Port Pirie
United Chemists Paralowie
United Chemists Para Vista
United Chemists Renmark
To be eligible for this position you must have completed your Pharmacy Degree in 2021, ready to begin the internship in January of 2022.
You will ideally possess the following:
Ability to undertake pre-registrant year in 2022
Strong communication skills among all stakeholders
Excellent customer service and dedicated work ethic
Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
Willingness to learn and grow with the business
Eye for detail and accuracy with the ability to follow instructions
POS and Dispense program knowledge will be highly regarded (FRED dispense ideal)
A desire to develop your career in community pharmacy with the Scaffidi Group.
The Scaffidi Group manages pharmacies across Australia including Adelaide, Brisbane and rural and regional sites in SA, NT, NSW, WA, QLD and VIC. Our group of pharmacies operate under three main brand banners- United Chemists, Priceline Pharmacy and Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse.
How To Apply:
If you have excellent communication skills, are willing to work hard and consolidate your learningin community pharmacy then, Apply Now!
Intern Pharmacist – Millicent, SA
We are looking for an intern Pharmacist to join our team who is genuinely passionate about people and the health and wellbeing of our community.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be to:
· Support the daily operations of the pharmacy
· Counsel patients regarding medications to achieve optimal health outcomes
· Dispense prescriptions accurately and efficiently
· Provide professional services
· Support stock control processes including ordering products and invoicing
· Provide support and advice to the pharmacy team
This is a Full time position working 38 hours per week.
Intern Pharmacist – Salisbury North SA
Are you ready for the best intern experience ?
Trinity Medical Centre Pharmacy is providing a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated 4th year pharmacy student to join our dedicated team in 2022.
At Trinity Medical Centre Pharmacy we value the delivery of exceptional customer service, excellence in the provision of pharmacy services , integration into the community and working together as part of a dynamic and energetic team.
If you have the following attributes:
– Self- motivated, energetic and reliable
– Dedicated work ethic
– Passionate about developing skills for a career in community pharmacy
– Interest in medication management and adherence
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team of dedicated and passionate pharmacists
– Eye for detail and accuracy with the ability to follow instructions
– POS and Dispense programme knowledge highly advantageous ( FRED Dispense ideal)
– Promotion of pharmacy services
– Participation in Guildcare programmes
– Willingness to learn and grow with the business
…..then we would love to hear from you!
In return we will offer support and a comprehensive training programme including
– All dispensary operations including but not limited to – dispensing of medications, communication skills with customers and other healthcare professionals
– Patient counselling on medications
– OTC training and recommendations and management
– Complex medication management including webster packing service
– QCPP administration
– PPI – management and administration – Medscheck, DAA, Staged Supply
– NDSS – National Diabetes Service Scheme
– SMS reminder service
– Sleep Apnoea
– Opioid Substitution programme
– Community Open days and Health Talks
– Relationship building and working with large scale organisations and Community Groups
The successful applicant will have the pleasure of working with pharmacists with up to date clinical knowledge, experience and long term industry knowledge. You will be supported and encouraged to apply your clinical knowledge directly and in practice and build relationships in doing so. Surround yourself with our experience team of pharmacists and highly trained pharmacy staff to help build your knowledge in all aspects of health.
Applications with a cover letter and resume should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org