Select your state to view a list of available intern positions. Don’t forget to check back regularly as we frequently add new positions!
Intern Pharmacist – Salisbury North SA
Are you ready for the best intern experience ?
Trinity Medical Centre Pharmacy is providing a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated 4th year pharmacy student to join our dedicated team in 2022.
At Trinity Medical Centre Pharmacy we value the delivery of exceptional customer service, excellence in the provision of pharmacy services , integration into the community and working together as part of a dynamic and energetic team.
If you have the following attributes:
– Self- motivated, energetic and reliable
– Dedicated work ethic
– Passionate about developing skills for a career in community pharmacy
– Interest in medication management and adherence
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team of dedicated and passionate pharmacists
– Eye for detail and accuracy with the ability to follow instructions
– POS and Dispense programme knowledge highly advantageous ( FRED Dispense ideal)
– Promotion of pharmacy services
– Participation in Guildcare programmes
– Willingness to learn and grow with the business
…..then we would love to hear from you!
In return we will offer support and a comprehensive training programme including
– All dispensary operations including but not limited to – dispensing of medications, communication skills with customers and other healthcare professionals
– Patient counselling on medications
– OTC training and recommendations and management
– Complex medication management including webster packing service
– QCPP administration
– PPI – management and administration – Medscheck, DAA, Staged Supply
– NDSS – National Diabetes Service Scheme
– SMS reminder service
– Sleep Apnoea
– Opioid Substitution programme
– Community Open days and Health Talks
– Relationship building and working with large scale organisations and Community Groups
The successful applicant will have the pleasure of working with pharmacists with up to date clinical knowledge, experience and long term industry knowledge. You will be supported and encouraged to apply your clinical knowledge directly and in practice and build relationships in doing so. Surround yourself with our experience team of pharmacists and highly trained pharmacy staff to help build your knowledge in all aspects of health.
Applications with a cover letter and resume should be emailed to email@example.com
Intern Pharmacist – Naracoorte, SA
We’re looking for a student pharmacist who will work together under the guidance of the supervising pharmacist and will be responsible for area’s such as:
- Counselling patients on their medications and OTC products
- Preparing and dispensing prescriptions
- Assisting in Dose administration Aids
- Assisting with Dispensary administration
- Collaborating with local health professionals
For any Pharmacist interns interested in this opportunity, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Shortlisted candidates will be contacted)