Select your state to view a list of available intern positions. Don’t forget to check back regularly as we frequently add new positions!
Amcal Community Pharmacy – Como
Pre-registration Intern Pharmacist Starting in December 2019
Community Pharmacy is looking for a patient-focused Intern Pharmacist for a position where you will be mentored and encouraged to bring your qualifications to a higher level.
We encourage you to apply if:
• You are currently in your final year of study (Bachelor or Master of Pharmacy).
• You have effective communication skills, attention to detail and are a team player
• You are always learning and committed to your on-going personal and professional development.
• In addition, you are flexible to meet the operational requirements of the pharmacy (7-day trading), including early starts, late finishes and weekend/public holiday work as per roster.
You will be working closely with the Pharmacy Manager and other pharmacy team members and you will be:
• providing exceptional Patient Care and service,
• dispensing prescriptions in accordance with Pharmacy Board regulations,
• supporting the day to day running of the dispensary,