Select your state to view a list of available intern positions. Don’t forget to check back regularly as we frequently add new positions!
We have a position for one intern pharmacist at our small coastal town, Denmark, WA. Denmark is 45km away from the city of Albany and about 5 hours South of Perth. Denmark is known for its beautiful beaches and was the location for the film Breath.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in our rural pharmacy alongside three qualified pharmacists with varied experience.
We are a customer focused pharmacy so you will be spending a lot of time counselling and interacting with our regular customers.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy to be completed prior to commencement as an intern
• Be able to obtain provisional registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
• Enrol in a Pharmacy Intern Training Program prior to commencement
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
• Needs to be enthusiastic and willing to learn and able to take instruction
• Dedicated to assisting customers with improving their health and well-being
• Must be legally able to live and work in Australia
The position will include Saturday work on alternate weekends.
Affinity Pharmacy – East Perth
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to fill our intern position in November/December 2019.
Your role will include but not limited to:
– Serving customers
– Assisting with taking scripts in and handing scripts out
– Dispensing of prescriptions
– Counselling customers on medications
– Dosage administrations aid provision
– General dispensary administration
– General day to day pharmacy duties
During your internship program, we will provide you with interactive sessions on clinical pharmacy, practice oral examination and a dedicated onsite preceptor.
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com