Select your state to view a list of available intern positions. Don’t forget to check back regularly as we frequently add new positions!
Intern Pharmacist Opportunities 2022 – Crace, ACT
At Capital Chemist Crace, we value the delivery of exceptional customer service, excellence in the provision of professional pharmacy services and working together as part of a dynamic and energetic team.
Having previously a finalist of 2021 ACT Pharmacy of the Year Guildcare Professional Services and the finalist of the Capital Chemist Pharmacy of the year 2020, we are looking for two interns to uphold these values and join our team in 2022.
Capital Chemist has been caring for the health of our community for over 40 years. As a professional, service based model of pharmacy, we know our team members make a difference in the lives of our patients.
If you have the following attributes:
1) passionate about developing skills for a career in community pharmacy under the supervision of our team of dedicated and passionate pharmacists
2) self-motivated, energetic and reliable
3) exceptional customer service and communication skills
4) dedicated work ethic
5) ability to work autonomously and in a team
6) willingness to learn and grow with the business
… then we would love to hear from you!
In return we will offer support and a comprehensive training program as we appreciate that the intern year is a milestone in your education. You will access our intensive board exam papers and with one-on-one practice opportunity with the preceptor during the internship period.
We offer our interns clinical training for vaccinations and health screenings, exposure to our focus sleep apnoea and opportunities to participate in community health talks, social media videos, promotions, and our monthly community newsletter.
You will be supported and encouraged to apply your clinical knowledge directly in practice and build relationships in doing so. Surround yourself with our experienced team of health professionals, to help build your knowledge in all aspects of health. We also offer ownership opportunity within the Capital Chemist Group for like-minded pharmacist.
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor of Pharmacy or Masters of Pharmacy and be registered with AHPRA.
Your application will include the following questions:
Have you worked in a pharmacy before?
Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
Have you completed a qualification in pharmacy / pharmaceutical science?
Intern Pharmacist Career Opportunities 2022
Life Pharmacy Group
Learn from industry leading and award-winning pharmacists
• Benefit from a truly supportive and trusted network
• Interact with the latest evolutions in pharmacy practice
• Long term career and partnership opportunities
Life Pharmacy Group is excited to present opportunities for intern pharmacists to join our innovative and growing team. We have multiple opportunities across rural and regional NSW along with pharmacies in the ACT. If you want to learn from the best in the industry and are committed to contributing to the pharmacy team and local community, then we’re the group for you!
In 2019, the Life Pharmacy Group was once again acclaimed as the best in the industry, with Flannery’s Pharmacy being awarded Guild Pharmacy of the Year. Like Flannery’s Pharmacy, the rest of our group share the same commitment to our mission and values that ensures excellence in professional services, health screening, medication management and community engagement. This provides the perfect environment for you to develop and advance your community pharmacy skillset. Life Pharmacy Group Interns receive in store mentoring and support provided by your assigned preceptor, as well as additional guidance from our Group Professional Services Pharmacists. We host regular networking and training opportunities with our early career pharmacists and other Interns.
Start the next phase of your career today and enjoy the chance to work with a dynamic, fun & progressive team. To excel in this role, you will need:
• Genuine enthusiasm for learning and contributing to exceptional patient care
• A strong work ethic and an ability to use your own initiative
• A self-driven and adaptable personality
• A passion for the future of community pharmacy
If this opportunity interests you, start the conversation by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are open and ongoing.
NSW: •Forbes •Bathurst •Parkes •Orange •Dubbo •Armidale
ACT: •Conder •Weston •Wanniassa
Intern Pharmacist – Canberra, ACT
Full-time Intern Pharmacist – Dickson, ACT
Cincotta Discount Chemist Dickson is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking full-time intern pharmacist to join our team! This position has fantastic support throughout your training and excellent career progression.
This position involves:
• Assisting with scripts in/out and dispensing
• Counselling customers about medication and pharmacy products
• Assisting with stock management including unpacking stock, stock checks, and expiry checks
• Dispensing and packing dose administration aids using a robotic machine
• Participating in 7CPA programs
• Sorting and finalising the claim
If you possess the following, we would love to hear from you!
• Completed a Bachelor degree or Masters in Pharmacy
• Have an AHPRA number so that you undertake pre-registration immediately
• Sound understanding of general pharmacy product knowledge
• First aid & CPR and vaccination training advantageous
• Retail Pharmacy experience advantageous
• Available to work weekdays and weekends
Intern – Canberra, ACT
We are a family owned business with 5 pharmacies located within or close to Canberra’s CBD
We are seeking a committed, positive and self-motivated Intern Pharmacist or Dispensary Technician.
The successful applicants need to be motivated, passionate people person interested in the health of the community, have good communication skills, and be willing to learn all aspects of community pharmacy.
Ideal applicants will have worked consistently in a pharmacy or equivalent experience.
The roles are full time and the applicants will be required to work nights & weekends.
Regular duties will include:
• General dispensing using MINFOS software accurately & in a timely manner
• Dose aid administration tasks
• Dispensary stock control including unpacking orders
• Taking in and handing out scripts
• Counselling patients about medicines
• Provide exceptional customer service with a high level of customer engagement
• Webster packing
• Implementing professional services including vaccination service
Attributes of the successful candidate:
• An eye for detail and high level of accuracy
• A strong interest in community pharmacy
• Passionate about customer service
• Eager and willing to learn and grow as a pharmacist
• Excellent communication skills
• Great work ethic
• Motivated to take on challenges
Qualifications and experience:
• Completed or about to complete a Bachelor or Masters in Pharmacy
• Provisional registration from AHPRA for internship
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a career in Community Pharmacy you will be supported in a team environment and learn dealing with metal health, alcohol and age care programs.