Select your state to view a list of available intern positions. Don’t forget to check back regularly as we frequently add new positions!
Intern Pharmacist Career Opportunities 2021
Life Pharmacy Group is excited to present opportunities for intern pharmacists to join our innovative and growing team. We have multiple opportunities across rural, regional and metro stores. If you want to learn from the best in the industry and are committed to contributing to the pharmacy team and local community, then we’re the group for you!
In 2019, the Life Pharmacy Group was once again acclaimed as the best in the industry, with Flannery’s Pharmacy being awarded Guild Pharmacy of the Year. Like Flannery’s Pharmacy, the rest of our group share the same commitment to our mission and values that ensures excellence in professional services, health screening, medication management and community engagement. This provides the perfect environment for you to develop and advance your community pharmacy skillset.
Start the next phase of your career today and enjoy the chance to work with a dynamic, fun & progressive team.
To excel in this role you will need:
• Genuine enthusiasm for learning and contributing to exceptional patient care
• A strong work ethic and an ability to use your own initiative
• Self-driven and adaptable
• A passion for the future of community pharmacy
If this opportunity interests you, start the conversation by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are open and ongoing.
• Forbes • Bathurst • Parkes • Orange • Dubbo • Conder • Weston • Wanniassa • Armidale
We are a family owned business with 5 pharmacies located within or close to Canberra’s CBD
We are seeking a committed, positive and self-motivated Intern Pharmacist or Dispensary Technician.
The successful applicants need to be motivated, passionate people person interested in the health of the community, have good communication skills, and be willing to learn all aspects of community pharmacy.
Ideal applicants will have worked consistently in a pharmacy or equivalent experience.
The roles are full time and the applicants will be required to work nights & weekends.
Regular duties will include:
• General dispensing using MINFOS software accurately & in a timely manner
• Dose aid administration tasks
• Dispensary stock control including unpacking orders
• Taking in and handing out scripts
• Counselling patients about medicines
• Provide exceptional customer service with a high level of customer engagement
• Webster packing
• Implementing professional services including vaccination service
Attributes of the successful candidate:
• An eye for detail and high level of accuracy
• A strong interest in community pharmacy
• Passionate about customer service
• Eager and willing to learn and grow as a pharmacist
• Excellent communication skills
• Great work ethic
• Motivated to take on challenges
Qualifications and experience:
• Completed or about to complete a Bachelor or Masters in Pharmacy
• Provisional registration from AHPRA for internship
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a career in Community Pharmacy you will be supported in a team environment and learn dealing with metal health, alcohol and age care programs.
Watson Pharmacy in ACT
Position for an INTERN PHARMACIST FOR 12 MONTHS is available from mid October 2020.
Please apply to email@example.com